2020 Instructor Recruitment
Published 06:20 on 8 May 2020
In anticipation of the easing of the current Lockdown restrictions and being in a position to offer activity again in the coming months Spinnaker Sailing Club is looking to recruit up to 3 individuals as instructors. 2 of these as Instructors and if a suitable candidate is identified 1 Lead Instructor.
These individuals will be contracted on a zero-hours basis, with an initial contract end date of 30th October 2020. These roles will be paid at a rate of £9 per hour for Instructors (£11 per hour for Lead Instructor). Spinnaker Sailing Club cannot guarantee any work at this time but is keen to restart activity and will offer work where possible including:
- The instruction of training sessions
- Provision of safety cover to organised recreational sessions
- Site/Boat Maintenance as required
- RYA Dinghy Instructor
- An appropriate in-date First Aid Certificate
- Right to work in the UK
- Racing Experience or Instructor/Coach Qualifications
- RYA Safety Boat
- RYA Powerboat Instructor
- RYA Senior Dinghy Instructor (Essential for Lead Instructor role)
- British Canoeing Paddlesport Instructor or equivalent
For an informal discussion about these roles please contact the Chief Instructor, James Oborne on 07787328970. To apply please complete the application form provided and return to email@example.com.
Applications will close at 2359 on Thursday 21st May, with a view for interviews to be conducted via video calls between Thursday 28th and Sunday 31st May 2020. Qualifications will be checked at the time of interview.
Any offer of employment will be subject to the applicant completing a DBS Check and satisfactory references being received.
Last updated 06:20 on 8 May 2020