2021 Membership Renewals
Published 09:12 on 9 Dec 2020
I hope you enjoyed your membership at Spinnaker Sailing Club in 2020. Whilst this has been a challenging year for us all we hope the club has been able to provide you with the safe and welcoming environment on and off the water we want it to be.
As you are aware our memberships run 1st January to 31st December, and the time for renewals is approaching. We have now reviewed all memberships and would like to invite you to renew these, by following the below steps. Should when you go to renew you find we have not setup your membership as you expected or wish to query something please get in touch with Abi (email@example.com or 01425 483692) in the office who will be able to explain how your membership has been setup and assist you. Abi's working hours are 0830-1600 Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
In recognition of the lack of access to the club grounds and facilities at times in 2020 we are offering 2021 membership at the 2020 rates for all members who renew prior to 31st January 2021.
How to renew your membership:
- 1.Go to www.spinnakerclub.co.uk
- 2.Login using your account details
- 3.On the "portal page" scroll down and click "Renew"
- 4.Read the renewal message and tick "I agree"
- 5.Tick "Renew" for memberships and boat berths as required
- 6.Click "Renew Selected"
- 7.If you wish to make a donation to our "Youth Development Fund" please enter the amount
- 8.An invoice for your renewed membership and boat berths will be automatically generated to enable payment.
Please remember that your membership is what allows you to take part in the club including these great benefits:
- Access to the lake for recreational sailing, windsurfing, kayaking and paddleboarding
- Ability to store a dinghy on site
- Ability to hire club dinghies, kayaks and paddleboards
- Access to the Club's extensive programme of dinghy training for all levels, where costs are lower than commercial providers including RYA Courses, Ladies Sailing, Spinnaker Youth Training and Adult Improvers groups
- Ability to take part in club racing, running most weekends through the year and Wednesday evenings in the Summer
Can we please also ask that while you are logged into the website you check the information we hold for your membership is accurate including home address, and date of birth and gender for you and anyone associated with you. These bits of information are very helpful to the Club when we apply for grants and funding. We are often required to show our diversity information, with female and youth participation being higher up the priority list for awards of funding.
We look forward to seeing you on the water again at Spinnaker Sailing Club in 2021.
H J Morris (Commodore)
Last updated 10:06 on 24 February 2021