Corvid-19Update 30th March 2020
Published 19:21 on 30 Mar 2020
Following new advice from the government and the RYA the club management team has taken the decision to cancel all racing, training and other activities at Spinnaker Club until the end of tMay. this is not a decision taken lightly but we want to keep you safe and virus free. The gates of the club remained padlocked and we still ask you to remain away from the Club.
We are making plans to run racing and training at short notice when the current restrictions are lifted.
We will keep you posted.
Last updated 08:41 on 14 May 2021